The Center for Disease Detection actively seeks partnerships that contribute to scientific and technological advancement in diagnostic health services and promote equitable access to health services.
A few of our partners are included below.
Roche plays a pioneering role in healthcare. As an innovator of products and services for the early detection, prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases, we contribute on a broad range of fronts to improving people’s health and quality of life.
Ventana Medical Systems, Inc., a member of the Roche Group, is a world leader and innovator of tissue-based diagnostic solutions for patients worldwide.
Hologic, Inc. is a leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of premium diagnostic products, medical imaging systems, and surgical products dedicated to serving the healthcare needs of women throughout the world.
IncellDx is a molecular diagnostics company dedicated to revolutionizing healthcare one cell at a time. By combining molecular diagnostics with high throughput cellular analysis, we focus on critical life threatening diseases such as HIV/AIDs, HPV/Cervical Cancer, Hepatitis, organ transplant infections, breast cancer and ovarian cancer.
Bio-Rad Laboratories continues to play a leading role in the advancement of scientific discovery by offering a broad range of innovative tools and services to the life science research and clinical diagnostics markets.
Multi-lateral partnerships and non-profit/non-governmental organizations:
- Brings together government, private sector, academia, and civil society
- Builds on CARMEN Network and the Regional Strategy on NCDs, and related mandates
- Support Member States to implement the outcomes of the UN HLM on NCDs
- Promotes sharing of information, dialogue, advocacy and identification of successful practices, as well as the development of new innovative partnerships to take action on agreed priority areas
- Stimulates resource mobilization for the prevention and control of NCDs and the promotion of health.
Organizations interested in partnering with CDD should contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information on possible means of collaboration.